First National is about partnership. We want to work with you to develop your skill as a driver and be safe, for life. So whether you're a beginner, taking the first step on the road to passing you test, or a qualified driver wanting advanced lessons, we can build a training program that works for you and fits around your commitments, needs or financial constraints.
All our instructors will:
- Be guided by your individual needs as well as their responsibility to maintain everyone's safety on the road.
- Adapt their teaching methods to suit your preferred learning style.
- Provide you with feedback on your progress, during each lesson, to support your development.
- Provide support and guidance to pupils, partners or parents wishing to get extra practice outside their normal lesson.
- Provide advice on theory and hazard perception tests with the use of practical tools.
We have a wide range of options:
- Full learner package - Beginner to test standard
- Restart package - Done some driving before and now want to complete your training.
- Nervous driver - A bit worried about learning to drive? We have some very patient instructors who will guide you every step of the way, at your pace.
- Home, work or college pick and drop off
- Evening and weekend lessons
- Pass Plus courses
- Motorway lessons
- Advanced lessons for qualified drivers
- Fleet Drive training and coaching - Providing support and advice to companies and their drivers on road safety, safe driving skills and eco driving skills. This can lead to a lower risk exposure, lower running cost and lower insurance costs.